Tuesday, April 28, 2009

A Whole New World!

Hello All!
I look at my family's blogs all of the time so I decided it was about time for me to go ahead and get myself one. Plus, I am kind of sick of Facebook and I enjoy this blogging thing much more. It is still a little confusing and I don't really understand but hopefully I will get the hang of it soon!

Here is what is new with me:
I am staying in Provo this summer, not going to school, just working full time and the same job I have had.
This is my second day of full time work this summer and I am already somewhat bored of it. haha :) Don't get me wrong I love that I get to work and make money; however, for those of you who know how much work I have while at work you can see how it would get a little boring! I have been trying to keep myself busy (as you can tell from the recently created blog!) and hopefully this summer will be one for the books!

1 comment: