Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Stacie and Jeff's Wedding

Last Saturday was Jeff Lewis' wedding, I went and took some pictures and at the reception Bri, Natalie, and I just had some fun with the camera. Here are some highlight if you want to look at all of them click here. It had been a long day and we were kind of crazy...just as a warning!




I was being an animal for the camera!







We had a chicken fight on the bridge.






Notice our discussion about how the next event is going to play out. We are going to reenact
the cutting of the cake/feeding to each other bit. Please also notice the large size difference in the pieces of "cake" that we are holding. Not only that but Bri didn't like the chocolate stuff on top so I had to wipe it off.



WOW! My hand: nicely putting the cake into Bri's mouth. Bri's Hand: flat covering my face smearing nasty chocolate crap all over my face.





Oh my goodness! You got it ALL over my face!





Its ok though...it all ends in laughs! :)






This little guy kept growling at everyone...I decided to growl a little back!





And he could not escape my superior strength!






Then we went inside for some water and Nat and Bri shared a tender moment.






The centerpieces were pretty fun to take pictures with as well!








Happy wedding day Jeff! Peter joined in on the nonsense a little too!





There are some really funny








Craig really wanted me to stop taking pictures of him. He told me I was being as annoying as my mom...

2 comments:

  1. I would just like to say in defense of myself that you were the one that wanted it to get around the mouth area...I only complied to what I thought YOU wanted! Haha! You were a good sport though...just laughing through the whole thing! And your "cake" was HUGE! At the time I did not realize how much bigger it was than mine! Haha! What a fun day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe he said you were as annoying as ME!!! Rude!! You must have been doing a good job then :)

    ReplyDelete