Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Flipping FUN!!!

Last night I went to the tumble gym with a big group of friends. I haven't been there for about two years and it was a GREAT time. I have been a little hesitant to go in the past because of my back but I decided that I would go this time and just be careful. Unfortunately, I am really not good at being careful in this place. I by no means can do anything cool in this place but I couldn't help wanting to do all of the cool stuff that everyone was doing. At points I had to talk myself out of doing the crazy stunts that everyone else was doing. There are a million things to do though. There is a huge foam pit, two very bouncy tramps, these cool bungee cord things (idk what they are for but you harness yourself to them and do flips and stuff), along with many MANY more very exciting things.

I FINALLY learned how to do a round off. I think I have been trying to learn since I was like 6 but I finally mastered it last night. It was probably the happiest day of my life :) lol. I could do a front and a back flip into the foam pit but I am much better and much more confident about a back flip...I tried really hard to get more than one but the best I did was 1 1/4...kind of pathetic I know but it was so GREAT!

Also I didn't take a single picture so there is nothing to show for it. You are just going to have to take my word for it that it was so so fun! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment