Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Happy Day!

So today is my last day of working before CHRISTMAS! Yay! It is seriously dead on campus. The building I work in is locked. No one can come in for me to help them and if someone calls and needs my help I can't leave the building because then I couldn't get back in...basically I am no good here. Anyways I was looking for something to do/watch. I went to hulu and I was all caught up on my shows so I started browsing through other things I could watch. And it turns out that Miracle on 34th Street was on hulu! Yay! That is one of my favorite movies. I used to watch it all the time when I was little. Not the old black and white one but the one with the little girl from Matilda! I LOVE that movie. I felt really stupid I was really emotional when the streets were filled with people cheering for Santa...so moving! Seriously!

Now that I've been on a blogging kick for two days...I don't know how good I'll be over the holidays but just wanted to wish everyone a
Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. So guess what?? I went to do a report in excel the other day and I've forgotten EVERYTHING! Man, it was pretty depressing. Anyways, hope you are doing great!! It's so fun to read your blog to catch up on what's going on in your life - so post something soon!

    ReplyDelete