Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Shocking

So this is so shocking to me I couldn't put it with the other post. It deserved its own. For a little history on well...me...I am not a huge action movie girl. Mostly I just like romantic comedies...not very adventurous in my movie choices. Any ways...this weekend my sweet sweet roommate invited me to spend the weekend at her house in Kaysville. On the way down she asked me if I wanted to go see Avatar with her family. I chuckled a little and was like...um...ok sure! I didn't know what the movie was. I thought it was that cartoon thing that people watch. I was not prepared for the most amazing movie EVER! Holy cow! I am pretty sure I felt every emotion that is possible! It was incredible! I loved it! The whole movie made me kind of hate the human race and want to be a blue person but that is ok! And the planet they lived on was called Pandora so now every time I go to Pandora to listen to music I am reminded of the kind blue people that lived on Pandora! If you haven't seen it...go see it!

No comments:

Post a Comment