Friday, February 19, 2010

Bump It!

I went home for Ashlie's bridal shower this last weekend and learned that my own mother has a BUMP IT! Now you can understand how traumatizing this experience was for me, my own mother has a bump it. Luckily she has yet to use it but nevertheless still owns one. She told me that she was going to find pictures of people who have bump its in their hair that look good (quite a task if you ask me) and blog about it. Well I told her that I would come up with a counter blog for her...a blog war if you will! So I decided to go to you tube and see if there was a bump it video just making fun of it and I found quite a treasure! It has a some language in it so I don't want to endorse it BUT oh my, it is quite hilarious. She talks about how we should just start putting random crap in our hair to make it stand up instead of buying a bump it. She puts markers in her hair and some sunglasses. It is really good. If you want to watch it here is the link just be prepared for some language (its not really that bad but she says it like a million times)

No comments:

Post a Comment