Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Christmas in February

My roommates and I got each other Christmas gifts this year and we all had them way before Christmas but we didn't exchange until Saturday night...I can't believe we waited this long! I love my roommates they got me the best gift ever. I was talking to one of them and telling them that I have wanted Adidas sweats for years. Kind of a random request but they were always something that I wanted (I wasn't telling her that I wanted her to buy them for me but she was wearing them and we were just discussing them! lol). Anyways, she is so sweet and remembered and I FINALLY got my sweats I have been wanting! I have worn them everyday since! They make me so happy. I was literally giddy and couldn't stop smiling when I opened them...it's the simple things right?!

2 comments:

  1. So I am at work and it is slow so I am blog hopping and I was looking at your friend list and saw "My BFF Jill" I love it. We miss you. These long distance friendship are tough especially when your friend is only 2.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! It is though especially because she doesn't know who I am...but its ok I was there when she was in utero! And we almost have the same birthday! I think we are still BFF's!

    ReplyDelete