Thursday, August 19, 2010

I'm crazy!!!

I have this weird feeling about the radio when I'm listening to it and a song that I semi-like comes on I feel that if I change the channel to see if there is a song that I like better on a different station the radio is somehow going to know and it's going to get offended and go to a commercial after that song. I realize how neurotic this is but I really feel that way, I normally just stay on one station if I'm alone in the car because I don't want to station to get offended, its crazy! Hope you enjoy that little fact about me!

4 comments:

  1. Brittany...that cracks me up! So, when do you want to come to dinner or lunch or breakfast at our house? It's okay if you change your mind, I wont be offended:) lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heck no I didn't change my mind. What about a Sunday dinner? Those are my favorite but if that doesn't work thats fine too. Whatever really!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! you pick the Sunday and we will plan it! This Sunday? Next? Whenever! FB me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahahaha iiii misss youuuu!!!!

    ReplyDelete