Thursday, October 7, 2010

When I think about rain

Today has been very overcast. But as I walked into the HBLL for a long night of uninterrupted studying(yeah right, I'm blogging right now) the sun was peeking its way thought the clouds as it set.

Three things I'd rather be doing: sleeping (heaven knows I need it), hot tubing, or possibly watching this.

I wore a scarf today. Which makes me think of this which makes me laugh.
I also wore a sweater with flowers on it which makes me think of this lovely lady whom I've ranted and raved about enough on this blog.
I also also wore my glasses today. My eyes were feeling a little..."wiggle-y" yesterday so I decided glasses was a good call.
I just bought a bag of chocolate covered cinnamon bears from the bookstore (you really can't buy them anywhere else, they just aren't as good) and a water bottle which is the perfect study pal for me this eve.
I just finished reading this book. I cried through the whole thing, seriously THE WHOLE THING...balled...like a baby. p.s. its a 5th or 6th grade reading level book. I'm pathetic.
I just bought my mom a present and I'm so very excited to send it to her (don't worry mom it was 5 dollars)

Lastly, I had my dentist appt today for my mission, I have two interviews left (one of which is on Sunday) and then I'm done...Finally.

G'Bye!

1 comment:

  1. A present!!! So exciting! I'm sad we tried to talk so so many times today and it never worked out. :( I hope you don't have any cavities, I can't believe its almost all done. Oh my how I will miss you and oh my you will be such a great missionary. I love you. PS incase I am logged in as the wrong person (i.e. Linda) this is your mom ;)

    ReplyDelete