Thursday, September 30, 2010

I have no title!

Hello blogging world. This is an important post! Today was a big day, it was a day I've been looking forward to for some time now. First of all Stephanie Nielson came to BYU and spoke, she is so incredible I have been looking forward to this for weeks!! So, it started at 7pm and I'm playing on a kickball team (yeah...i know, its awesome!) and we had a game at 6:15 normally I would just skip it BUT if I didn't then we would have to forfeit and we wouldn't go to the tournament and ultimately win a shirt (simple pleasures I know!) So I had to go to the game, and ended up being late to NieNie...but NEVER FEAR I heard all of her talk. YES! She is so amazing, she spoke on inner beauty and the fact that we are all beautiful and have talents that we need to embrace.

So before all of this greatness I had to go to the doctor for a physical for...(brace yourself)...MY MISSION PAPERS! So I'm guessing a lot of you reading this already know that I'm going on a mission BUT I've gone viral! lol! Anyway I'm almost done and am hopefully putting them in next week! Yay! So there you go blog stalkers! Enjoy!

5 comments:

  1. Brittany! I am so excited for you! You will be such a great missionary and the people will love you. You go, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. B-rooks! I had no idea, but that is so fantastically awesome! Congratulations, you'll be a stellar missionary. ...and I'm not sure why I wrote this because I'll talk to you tomorrow about it. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been waiting for this!! I was just thinking about the possiblity of you going on a mission the other day....my prayers have been answered! lol! You will be awesome...so excited for you!! Go Brittany, Go!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yayyyyyyyyyyy! that's supa great britt! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! I had no idea! I am so dang excited for you, you'll make an amazing missionary!!!

    ReplyDelete