Friday, May 15, 2009

Daily Motivation

I have been working full time this summer which is great because I am earning money, HOWEVER growing up and being an adult SUCKS. I have to get up at 6:30 (which really turns into about 6:45, 6:50) every day and then I don't get home until at the EARLIEST 4:45...just really long days for me (I am sure some of you have longer days and I am sorry I probably have no room to complain, but I'm going to anways). And the past couple of day I have been working 8-5 straight through with no lunch break to make up some hours. Anyways...I am not writing this to just complain because I really do like my job! So I get to go home on Tuesday (that will be my last day of work...YAY!) to go camping with the family and that is LITERALLY what gets me out of bed in the morning. For about three weeks everyday I am dragging myself out of bed just muttering that I will finally get some sleep once I am home and I don't have to wake up at the crack of dawn. So Tuesday is just around the corner and I have already woken up today so that means only two more early mornings! I think I can handle it! The problem is...when I get back...what will have to look forward to...I just don't know! I think I may need to get a new outlook on this whole getting out of bed thing...I'll work on it!

1 comment:

  1. It never changes...my alarm went of at 5:45 and I got up at 6:15...but something else will come up after camping...like Hawaii to keep you moving. Like Dory...just keep swimming!! I love you sweet baby and can't wait to see you tomorrow night!!! Yah!!!!!

    ReplyDelete