Monday, May 4, 2009

Do you think she just goes to cute stores and talks to all of the cute people in them?

So Bri and I went shopping at the outlets on Saturday for her birthday. While we were in Banana Republic, this girl comes up to us and asks if she can ask us a question (which by the way is one of my pet peeves because she has just asked me if ask a question so she already has, but that is really besides the point). Then she proceeded to tell us we are really pretty, which is nice and all but she is a complete stranger so it was a little weird. She asks us if we have ever seen High School Musical (I don't know who hasn't but whatever) we told her we had and then she told us she was in charge of the casting and we would just be PERFECT because we are so pretty (haha!). By this point Bri is pretty much cracking up because there is some girl telling us how pretty we are and that we should be actors, which clearly wouldn't be a good idea because she can't even keep a straight face right now. She asks us if we have ever thought about acting and we were like...no...and then she asked if we didn't want to or if we just never thought about it. And we were like...yeah...just never thought about it. So she asks for our numbers and tells us she is going to call us in the next couple of days and let us know where the auditions are! HAHA! So we are going to audition for a movie...how exciting is that! We figure it will be a really good story! lol!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! This was so funny! I seriously would be a terrible actress because I literally looked like an idiot giggling at this woman...at least you could keep a straight face! But I am excited for the auditions...haha! who knows, maybe we'll be the stars in the movie...whatever the movie may be!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be able to say...I knew them when....

    ReplyDelete