Thursday, June 25, 2009

She works hard for the money!

Today at work has been very boring (hence this completely pointless post, feel free to stop reading now if you have a life but I am really bored!). I have actually had quite a bit of work...well more than usual and I got everything done in a very timely fashion, which is great except that most of the day was filled with nonsense. Today I had my laptop with me at work today and I got really bored and started talking pictures of myself...I really am a big dork! lol. This is how I feel about work:

So bored that is the biggest smile I could muster up!
AH!! Let me out of here!Peace out! Please let me leave soon!
And then there is this...this is my whining face...pleading for the day to be over soon!
Moral of the story: I need some excitement in my life! :)

2 comments:

  1. Haha! You are such a dork! I love it! I have not done a single thing for work today because there is nothing to do. I need excitement in my life as well! Let's make some!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol! I'm telling on you! jk. I'm glad I have your blog to read now!

    ReplyDelete