Friday, April 9, 2010

Round Two

Last summer as I was shopping one day a woman came up to Bri and I and asked us if we wanted to actresses. Anyways read this if you want to whole story.

Anyway, last night we were shopping again and we were in Nordstrom and these two girls with accents come up to us and they're looking at me and they ask me if I've ever thought about modeling because I have BEAUTIFUL eyes. And I was like um...no and she was like oh well you guys are just perfect you would be so wonderful. And I literally started laughing hysterically, I couldn't even take her seriously, I had been shopping ALL DAY and had my hair in a pony tail! HAHA! So she starts going on about how they are having these auditions that are free and we should go and I was like oh, thank you but I'm really not interested. She couldn't believe it BUT neither could I. I literally laughed about that for a good 15 minutes after that, like bust up laughing not just little chuckles. So funny! What are the odds?!?! Apparently I'm just that beautiful! Oh man!

No comments:

Post a Comment