Thursday, April 1, 2010

Taxes

So I FINALLY finished my taxes tonight. I was a little upset about them because I am getting basically no money back. I don't really understand but whatever. And I also was told I need to file in both California and Utah (I don't know if that is right) but I did and it cost be like $30 for each one and I didn't owe anything or get anything back from CA...I don't see the point. Whatever. This actually wasn't supposed to be a venting post BUT it has kind of turned out that way.

Honestly I'm just excited they are done and I did them all by myself....mostly! I did a have little help BUT I did all the work! Yay!

I also went snowboarding today, it was way fun! I haven't gone in like a month because it hasn't snowed but low and behold the first day of April we have a snow storm! :) So I went! The snow was good in places...not the best but still a GREAT time!

This was an incredibly random post! Hope you are all doing well!

No comments:

Post a Comment