Saturday, March 27, 2010

Hare Krishna

Major success on the festival of colors. VERY fun! I made it in time and it was all I thought it would be and SO much more! :) Anyways here are some pics that I stole from people to give you an idea of how fun it was (I think I may have literally stolen every picture that had me in it! lol!). I could honestly do this like...OFTEN!
The girlies BEFORE!
This is my new friend Nicole....not really new but new to all of you dedicated blog readers. The festivities were beginning!
This is Paul and this is picture is just awkward. I don't know what that face is that I'm making, I was in between facial expressions! HAHA!
Me, Nicole, and Bryanne! We're all from Sacramento AND we go camping together! Yay!!
This is our whole group minus Fred!
The chalk starting getting a little more intense, this was still nothing compared to when everyone was throwing it but it was a little like this, you couldn't see anything and you just get chalk in your eyes and mouth and any other place it wants to go! Haha. But I don't think either of us were ready for this picture, it cracks me up though. I really was having a good time
despite this look!
The group after round one of the colors had settled!
And I think this is my favorite picture. Paul and I had just reunited with the group and apparently both decided to dance. I think other are dancing too I can't really tell though! But look how HAPPY we all are!

Man! I seriously enjoyed that! Anyone who can go next year SHOULD go, definitely my favorite day of March! :)

1 comment: