Thursday, November 11, 2010

Grateful...

I was walking home from work yesterday thinking about the things that I have been grateful in the past week or so (obviously not everything...and in no particular order):
-early morning inspirational phone calls
-hulu
-the guy BLASTING tick tock on my 1/2 marathon last weekend so loud that I could hear, sing along with, and dance to!
-the amount of aquaphor I get to apply to my lips because its frigid
-good friends who come visit me when I need them the most
-tuesday temple trips with Rachel
-my mission call
-prayer
-chocolate covered cinnamon bears
-professors that took extra time to help me on a paper
-weekly hot tub tuesday and spontaneous hot tub thursday with Bryanne
-the fact that my roommate has all of the Harry Potter movies and I'm re-watching all of them before the new one comes out!! (it's taking me a lot longer then it should because I can't seem to stay awake through a whole one!)

I could go on and on but I'm going to stop there. I just want everyone to know that I am grateful and there are so many people in my life that I am grateful for so...

No comments:

Post a Comment