Monday, September 21, 2009

The Home Stretch!

It's about 4:30...I have a half hour of work left and as I was sitting here studying for my quiz that I have in my next class I was thinking about Hawaii because I am so excited! I have only one more class before Hawaii! I don't have any classes on Tuesday so I just have one evening class at 5 and then it is Hawaii preparin time! Which basically means put all bathing suits into a suitcase and go! :) I really can't wait...not only to be in HAWAII but to get to spend some quality time with mi familia! I have been getting some pretty funny mass emails from them...it is going to be a GREAT week!

3 comments:

  1. hahaha man i need to join the mass email club!! NOT, I would much rather text you its waaayyy faster..... I am sooo excited to see you, you have no idea.

    p.s. thats how i am going to pack too, who needs clothes ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 99% of the time I would agree with you but these emails are HILARIOUS! Who knew we had such a funny family! It is going to be a great week! This time tomorrow I'll be on a plane! Actually I might be in the LA airport but I will be close to being on a plane! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. just got the low down on the emails... so abby has swine flu...you are going to smell .... and gram is going to be naked.......

    hmmmm i dont know if i want to land in the same airport as all three of you ;)

    ReplyDelete