Wednesday, September 2, 2009

New Beginnings

So there was a little birdy crying in my apartment about how I haven't blogged in a while...not quite sure because she knows everything that is going on in my life right now but I decided to update the rest of you wonderful people! :) So...lets see, school started on Monday. Classes are going really well. I only have really hard one that I think will be a little tricky, it is an English class so it will just be tricky to learn what she wants from us. Other than that I have gone back down to just 20 hours a week and it is so nice, the work day just FLIES by...that could be in part to the work that have though. It has been much busier since school started. I can't really think of anything else very interesting that any of you would be that interested in hearing. There is a piano in my apartment and I have been playing it quite a bit...teaching myself how to play...I am not very good and I can only play songs that I know the tune to (because I can't count) and they can only have one sharp (I just upgraded to that...I used to have to play ones that didn't have any sharps or flats! Yay me!) but I am learning. I get a little better each day and it is really exciting!

OH! My new ward is great...there are so many people. My last ward was kind of inactive and really small, this ward is COMPLETELY opposite which is good but the first week was so overwhelming. All of the people are really nice. I think I am going to have a really good time here!

That is all for now! I hope you enjoyed it! :)

3 comments: