Friday, September 4, 2009

Week 1

It's the end of the first week of classes and all in all it has gone pretty well. It has been a little stressful and I have worked more than I expected. Today has been a long day...I had class at 9 and then right after from 10-4:30...I worked, and it wasn't like it usually is...there was SO much to do. But my classes are going great! I LOVE my stats professor...he is a hoot! He made a Brian Regan reference today so he is pretty much my hero! I am looking forward to this semester, I think it will be good! I also got a calling yesterday to be on the FHE counsel, that should be fun! I have a TERRIBLE headache and am starving but all in all its going great! One week down fifteen more to go!

On a side note...I'm going to Hawaii in 19 days!!!

1 comment:

  1. Love that your stats professor quoted Brian Regan! I love him! He's so hilarious!

    ps. jealous of your Hawaii trip!! :)

    ReplyDelete