Saturday, September 25, 2010

Introducing...

So I've been wanting to introduce some pretty people that I think are great that play an important part in my life. The next couple posts are going to be things I'm doing mixed with some bios! So I literally just got home from running...SIX miles. I'm training for a half marathon in November and it was a little bit torturous toward the end but it was good. I'm not doing this by myself because I need a little motivation and someone to push me, ENTER: Sarah Pugmire
Let me tell you a little about her, she is in the masters of accounting program in the Marriott school...basically she's a genius! She is a GREAT friend, she always helps me with anything I need to my mom she is still considered "the-girl-who-helped-me-with-Ashlie's-bridal-shower" (Ashlie's shower was in February). Also she is hilarious...freals...HIL-ARIOUS! She is from San Diego, meaning she is obviously a chill person ;) and wears a lot of GAP.

So the two of us together are running the Snow Canyon Half Marathon on November 6th in St. George, we are on week two of training and its going pretty good. When my mom was here for education week she bought me these shoes. My old ones had been hurting my feet pretty bad so I was pretty excited about them. However I think they are causing me some SERIOUS problems. almost every night I go to be lookin like this:Needless to say something is not right, but just so everyone can take a deep breath I've been smart and not pushing it too hard and I even took a day off the other day. And when I went today it felt much better. The point is however that these shoes are not helping me, if anything they're hurting me...literally. But the other point is that I ran 6 miles this morning and that is a big deal for me!

1 comment:

  1. Wohoo! That's exciting that you're running a 1/2. Keep us posted... you better get some new shoes soon!

    ReplyDelete