Friday, September 10, 2010

My mouth feels a little foamy!

Last night we had a relief society activity and I was standing in the kitchen when all the sudden there was a BAT FLYING AT MY FACE. It was coming for me because no one even saw it until I screamed, dove to the ground (literally), and starting crawling away from it. I jumped up and yelled "where's the bat" and frightened ran screaming out of the house. At this point people tried to tell me it wasn't a bat...it was and there were many witnesses who agreed with me. So it was really traumatic and I've been replaying it a few times in my head today and got scared all over again. Just imagine this 3 feet from your face:
The story does not stop there but it gets a little funnier from here on out. I'm telling this story to my co-workers and reenacting it for them and its just hilarious. Now this is where I debated whether or not I should post this part but I think its funny and it will help me get to the bottom of this. So after I finish that story I tell them about how on my last blog post that someone name Linda commented that they missed me and wished I was home with them. While I loved that someone missed me I don't actually know who Linda is so i was a little confused. Anyways my coworkers informed me that Linda was the bat and the bat was just trying to give me a hug last night until I freaked out. So Linda, just so you know you are now known as Linda the bat in my office and you have brought such great joy into our hearts this day. But freals (for reals) Linda, I'd love to miss you too. Who are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment