Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Gen Con!

Conference was SO great this weekend I really loved it! I loved a lot of the talks here are some general take away messages I got from it:
  • Love those around you and show that love for them through word and deed.
  • The Book of Mormon is TRUE (Holland's talk was SO powerful!).
  • Be better, always strive to do better, we can always do more than we are doing now.
  • SERVICE!!!!
  • Repent.
I loved all of the talks and I thought this conference was much more reprimanding and telling us to be better. I have a greater desire to do better in my life, be better, and help those around me to be better as well!

2 comments:

  1. I loved this post and conference as well! You give me strength to be better as well...especially with service! Thanks for your good example!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you sweet baby. I am so proud of you. We talked a lot about conference already, but it to gave me strength and hope. I loved it! You are an example to me always...

    ReplyDelete