Thursday, August 6, 2009

All coming together!

Most people have had their housing for next semester set up for months. At the beginning of the summer I realized that since EVERYONE already housing I should probably start looking into it. I realized it but I didn't really do anything about it. Every time I talked to my mom on the phone she would ask me if I had found housing yet and the answer was always no...I hadn't even looked let alone found anything. I don't really know why I wasn't that concerned but I wasn't and I just kept thinking that something was going to just appear. About 3 weeks ago or so Bri and I finally started look and researching and realized that we had kind of messed up because pretty much everything was gone but I wasn't stressed I knew we would find something. Well that attitude lasted me right up until Tuesday when I realized that I had to be moved out of my apartment in two and a half weeks and was actually going to be homeless. I started to panic and was REALLY stressed. So now let me get to the point of this post

...drumroll please...

Brittany finally has a place to live. The condo/townhouse contract was signed today and the first half of a fairly hefty deposit will be delivered tonight to make the whole thing official! I am so excited. I feel really good about this place. I hadn't felt good about any of the other 40 billion places that I looked and I can't wait to move into my new apartment in two weeks and one day when my contract at the Branbury is officially over...man did I wait until the last second!

I am going to go take a picture of it from the outside today...it is so cute! Stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. YES I DID!!! Always ask if you found a place and you always got mad. I have my whole lecture on not leaving things to the end because they don't work out all ready...and you go and prove me wrong. WHATEVER!! :) I am glad you found a place sweet baby!!! I love you.

    ReplyDelete