Monday, August 3, 2009

Time for an UPDATE!

So I haven't blogged in a while. That last post is kind of depressing...I'm not sad to see it go! Nothing really exciting has been going on in my life so that is part of it but also I have been sick for like two weeks. It is kind of killing me. I think I am getting over it now. But when I went to the doctor's he said that it could last up to THIRTY days on and off...shoot me now! AH! Oh well...I am learning to function pretty well while feeling like crap and it has been better the past couple of days which is good!

IN the middle of being sick I did get to take a trip home. While it was a little bitter sweet (more bitter and less sweet) because we didn't get to go to Disneyland...it was a really fun trip. I spent the majority of my time is HOT, SWEATY, STINKY, GHETTO Bakersfield, CA!!! This is where Aaron's baseball tournament was. It was a lot of fun to spend time with my family and relax a little bit. The baseball was also fun to watch...while they did lose...it was fun to see Aaron play. He is such a good ball player...MUCH better than I ever was! lol!

Unfortunately I didn't take any pictures. One....it was too hot, I tried to move as little as possible. Two...I really didn't feel well and taking pictures is really not what I wanted to do. The only pictures I took were at John's INCREDIBLE pizza-something...it really wasn't that incredible and it is small children (and my mom ;)) on bumper cars! lol. Random choice of pictures on my part...whatever!

I also got to spend some time with Ashlie on our long drive home from Bakersfield...we just talked the whole way, it was really nice to be able to catch up with her. And then I got to spend a day with Amber and Derek and Abigail! I hadn't really gotten to see Abby much during the trip and it was really fun we went to a birthday party and we got swim. She is such a cute girl! I miss her lots! All in all it was a great trip, it was one of the first times that I have been home in a while when I was not ready to come back to Utah. Don't get me wrong I love my family and I love being home but it is usually nice to come back and get back to my life and my things...I really didn't want to leave. I thoroughly enjoyed myself this past week! Unfortunately it is back to the real world!

1 comment:

  1. I told you...stay home with me! I love you sweet baby, I hope you get to feeling really good soon. I will be there in 13 days so get ready for some more fun!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete