Thursday, August 20, 2009

Lunch Time!

My mom has been in town for education week and it has been so much fun. While I have my opinions on education week and the HAVOC it wreaks on the BYU campus I am so glad my mom has been here. I have gone to lunch with her during my scheduled time with her. It is kind of weird because she is here but she isn't necessarily here to visit me, its just a perk! ;) But I have to schedule all the time that I want to spend with her, that ok though! But we have been having a great time. This is us at lunch, she was really proud of her smile and then she saw the picture and was disappointed. Its ok...we had a great time!

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed spending time with you...even if we did have to schedule it. What can I say...I am a busy person. I bet the camput is nice and quite now. No more crazed mormon women j-walking and making you irritated!! ;) I could have done without Julie & Julia but other than that is was always a fun time with you. Thanks for spending the night!! I Love You Sweet Baby!!

    ReplyDelete