Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Round Two!

So last night my mom took Bri and I to dinner and a movie. We went to Red Robin and this particular restaurant has so many memories for the three of us (plus Kelsey). One of the first times my mom met my roommates from last year, Kelsey and Bri, she took us to Red Robin. I wasn't as good of friends with them as I am now and my mom didn't know them at all. She was trying hard to impress them but things just went a little awry...she ended up spitting soda all over the two of them and tripping and falling down the stair on the way out. All in all she has been the butt of many jokes! Haha. But last night she redeemed herself, all liquid stayed in her mouth and she learned to walk :) we had a great time!

2 comments:

  1. That first encounter with your mom was great! She may have spit soda all over Kelsey and I, but it was hilarious! We all laughed so hard! It was a good bonding experience! Haha! But dinner this time was great as well...not as entertaining, but really fun! Your mom is too good to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The butt of many jokes....ahhhh....nice! I never thought about how nervous Bri must have been to sit across from me :) Is that why you chose to sit next to me??

    ReplyDelete