Tuesday, August 11, 2009

My accomplishment!

So on Friday at work I was so excited because I spent HOURS cleaning out my paper shredder and fixing it because it didn't work and I really needed to use it. I took some picture because I was so proud! Now not so much but on Friday I really wanted to blog about it but the Internet doesn't work in my apartment and I didn't have my camera with me yesterday. Now it really isn't that exciting but I was so proud of myself then and so I figured I'd share some of the pictures I took because it was a really big project!When I look back on this I think it is so funny because I was SO happy that I had done this. Simple pleasures!

Before:
After:
The room when I was done:
The tools that I used...I had to get creative. The box opener worked best!
The poor pen that was destroyed! Good thing I didn't try to use my finger!

2 comments:

  1. WAY TO BE MAN!!! I am so sorry that I didn't have more enthusiasm for you before! But I have very impressed! The shredder looks GREAT! Really!

    ReplyDelete