Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Brittany's Brithday Bash!

So my BEST friend/roommate Brianna Haueter is planning a "surprise" trip for me for my birthday which is coming up later this month. Obviously it isn't a TOTAL surprise because I know about it. BUT all I know is when we are going and that we are going somewhere near San Diego. I don't know what we are doing or any of the little details that I REALLY want to know. It is killing me, I am too curious of a person to know just a little bit and not be able to know the whole thing! There are certain things that she says that just kill me and I spend all of my time trying to figure out what they could be and I can't come up with anything.

For example:
My birthday is on a Wednesday and we are leaving Wednesday morning but I am going to get Wednesday off of work so why can't we leave Tuesday evening after work? I just don't know. So I suggest that we leave Tuesday evening thinking that she must have just not thought about it. OH no! That is definitely not the case. There is a specific reason why we are leaving Wednesday morning and not Tuesday night. But it has something to do with Thursday evening and our plans for that day. Oh man! I can't tell you how much it kills me. I try to just not think about it, but let me tell you, it doesn't work! Haha.

I am SOO excited for our trip! I am sure it is going to be awesome and I am sure that I will love that it is a surprise but just knowing that I can't know anything and have to be in the dark about everything might actually kill me! But Bri is such a great friend, I am so grateful for her friendship and that she is doing this for me! It is going to be the best birthday EVER!

3 comments:

  1. Haha! I'm really sorry that I am torturing you! I'm not sure about the best birthday EVER, but it will be way fun! I hope that those who read your blog won't be able to guess why we're leaving Wednesday and then tell you! At least you only have 2 weeks to wait! Haha...I guess that is a long time! But I LOVE you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best birthday ever????!!!!!! .... :( I hope you have a great time...and thanks for the blog update, now I can worry about you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well obviously not the best birthday ever because I won't be with you...but I am pretty dang excited! Why are you worried about me? Not necessary!

    ReplyDelete