Friday, June 12, 2009

Happy Early Birthday to ME!

My mom sent me a package for my birthday (Wednesday!) and first she told me I could open it whenever I wanted, so that meant the SECOND that I got it haha:) But then she later told me that I had to wait until Tuesday, then when I actually got the package she just couldn't wait for me to open it and told me I could open it sooner! Yay! I opened it last night (all by myself, I was the only one home, it was a little depressing) and it was so great! She is the best! I love her so much. She sent me some pretty great stuff. She got me a super cute shirt and a gift card. There was a card that everyone signed, I loved it. The card cracked me up because Aaron is such a teenager and he thinks he is so funny! Everyone was being so sweet and telling me they missed me and loved me and happy birthday. And he said "everyone is like oh, I miss you. But we just saw you like 2 weeks ago so happy birthday" (or something to that effect). I actually laughed out loud to myself when I read that. Such a brat, but I guess it is true! Haha. There was the cutest confetti in the package and apparently my mom went to a special store to pick that up along with some silly string! I took a couple of pictures of myself, but it was just awkward and I wanted to open it so I didn't take many!Jason painted this super cute monkey for me! I think it is the cutest thing! And it is hanging on my fridge now!

It was a GREAT birthday package, I loved it. This is going to be my first birthday away from my family and it is a little weird but this was a great little birthday away from home! Thanks mom! I love you!

1 comment:

  1. Awww....you are so cute. I am going to show this to Jason today. Tomorrow is the big day...I am so sad. I love you and miss you so much (even though it's only been a few weeks) but a mother should be with her daughter on her birthday. Well maybe not...have a SAFE trip to San Diego, I love you so very much, you make me proud everyday. Happy Birthday Sweet Sweet Baby.

    ReplyDelete