Friday, June 5, 2009

Forever Strong!

So last night The Branbury (my apartment complex) had an outdoor movie night. I was not planning on going but my roommate Stephanie was going and so I went with her. I was not expecting much from this movie and I didn't think it would be that fun but there was free pizza and its better than just sitting at home ;) I figured I would fall asleep because that is just what I do in movies, especially when they don't start until 9:30, and I had already fallen asleep on my living room floor earlier in the evening! How I was mistaken! This was SUCH a GREAT movie, I loved it. I pretty much cried through the whole thing, which to me makes it a great movie! It is about rugby, this was the first time I had seen rugby played...it is an intense sport! It is very inspiring! I would definitely recommend it!

No comments:

Post a Comment