Tuesday, June 2, 2009

FHE funness!

Last night for FHE we played capture the flag and it was a little more difficult that it should have been. Both teams hid the flags a little to hard so we could get to the other side but we could never find the flags...it was just a little ridiculous, and then it just sort of ended but it was really fun. And it started raining about 10 minutes into it so we were all pretty wet it was fun.

After that a guy in my ward had a good idea to go to rock canyon park and slide down the huge hill there because it would be wet and random but really fun! Bri and I were going to go to the gym but we decided that this would be way more fun and we would still get a fairly decent workout! So we headed over! It was so fun! There was a group of about 10 or 15 of us. And we had some sleds and we just went down this hill in a million different ways, we rolled down, we slid down, we surfed down, went on our bellies, etc. It was just a great time. I wish I would have brought my camera to document some of the funny times, but I didn't so you'll just have to take my word for it! It was great!

We were all pretty wet and cold after this so it was off to the hot tub!! When we got there, there were about 30 people in the hot tub, it was so packed, and Bri and I go to the hot tub quite a bit. It is a funny thing because once you go often enough you start to see the same people and make friends. Well I have one friend in there, his name is Tyson, he is pretty much my favorite person because he helps me get up onto the roof to jump off of it (I know mom, I'm sorry, just love me though!). So he happened to be in there last night and I got in, didn't see him because there were so many people but he came up to me and asked if I was going to jump and then I was all excited and asked if he would go with me because I can't really get up well without someone helping me (I know its kind of lame!). And so he thought about it for a while and then was like alright lets go! And so off we went. This was my third time and it was AWESOME! Tyson did some crazy back flip but I just stuck to the straight jumping because I don't really want to break anything! Haha. I also really wish I had that on camera but I don't. Next time for sure!!

No comments:

Post a Comment