Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Transformers 2

Last night Bri and I went to see Transformers at the midnight showing. I still haven't really figured out why, we both love the movie but neither of us are DIE HARD fans...we could have actually got sleep last night and seen it today or something. Haha, oh well! It was a REALLY good movie, I loved it!
Funny story: movie theaters are always awkward unless you are the first person there because if you sit right next to someone, sometimes in our society it is just not socially accepted. But we wanted good seats so we got there and there were plenty of open seats but all of the middle ones were taken, everyone knows that the middle is the best. So we went to a row where there were only two boys and they were in the middle but a little off center is ok, better than the far end. So we ask them if they are saving seats and they are (dang it!) but they weren't on the opposite side of them so we went over to the other side. Now I was solely concerned with my seats, the boys weren't horrible looking but I'm just not the type to pick up a boy at the movies. So I sit down right next to the guy (when there are plenty of seats open and I could have sat one seat over) and Bri was definitely shocked by this but just went along because people usually just humor me and my randomness. As soon as I sat down I realized that maybe this was a little awkward because I don't know these boys and this could look like I was interested but I definitely wasn't. Fortunately they were nice, we became pretty good friends after sitting there for and hour and a half waiting for the movie to start. Never found out what their names were but they were fun guys and it was a fun night. However today I am a little bit wiped out! Three hours of sleep just isn't enough! :)

3 comments:

  1. Oh man! That was so funny! I still am shocked that you sat RIGHT NEXT to the guy! How funny is that? Those guys were weird...nice, but weird. Remember how they kept shooting us and others with their little dart gun? Haha! The best part of the movie was the fact that we got a bucket of popcorn larger than both of our faces put together for only a dollar and a free refill as well! It was a fun night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. I still have some of that popcorn in my purse...kind sick! I don't really know how it got in there maybe it had to do with all of the popcorn that I was trowing in both yours and my own face! lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! That is HILARIOUS! When you get a popcorn larger than both of our faces put together...there is definitely extra to throw! Also, when there is an hour and a half of just sitting there with nothing to do we can come up with some pretty entertaining activities! Even though I am still exhausted from that night...it was totally worth it!

    ReplyDelete